UKEC Visa Services

Aiming to provide leading visa and immigration consultancy service, Xinlung Visa regulated by OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner), registration number: F201501011, solve important, complex and urgent immigration issues for international students, other individuals and business. We provide immigration advice to clients across the UK as well as overseas and will provide you with a service that is flexible, responsive and designed around your specific needs.

Our specialists are OISC regulated immigration advisors who are understanding, approachable and will be pleased to spend some time initially, on a no obligation basis, discussing your immigration requirements with you. If you would like to speak to a member of the team, please call us on 0044 (0)161 503 4885 or you can make a quick enquiry via email

If you would like to then formally engage us to assist you with immigration advice, we will set out the various options and our fees. We endeavor wherever possible to work on a fixed-fee basis, ensuring you remain in control of costs.

We continuously track and anticipate immigration law and policy changes so we can brief you about issues that may affect you at the earliest possible stage and we will use our knowledge, experience and expertise to resolve your legal problems, leaving you to focus on the things that you do best.

We have also spent time building a strong referral network of other professionals who work and think like us. If you don’t have a professional advisor in a particular area but need one, we can introduce you to someone who we are confident will add value.

We will do everything we can to provide you with an excellent immigration service. If we do not meet your expectations for any reason, we will endeavour to resolve your complaint.

Visa Service Categories


We work with international students, education providers and businesses based across the UK and overseas, providing legal advice on UK immigration law issues.

Our objective is to deliver immigration solutions that will help you to achieve your wider personal and commercial goals with confidence. We will also provide high-level strategic advice right from the start when you are thinking to relocate for study, work or family reasons.

In addition to our advisory services, we can prepare and file detailed leave to enter or remain applications for you and your family.

Types of cases

all types of application for entry clearance (also known as visas), leave to enter the UK and leave to remain in the UK (leave means immigration permission);

Study visa

-Tier 4 General Student Applications

-Tier 4 Dependent Applications

-Tier 4 Child Student Applications

– Parent of Tier 4 Child student application

-Short-Term Study Visa Applications

Visitor visa


– Academic Visitor

-Business Visitor

-Schengen Visa Application

Partners and Family visa

-Spouses, Civil Partners and Unmarried Partners

-Fiance(e)s and Proposed Civil Partners

-Marriage and Civil Partnership visitors

Entrepreneurs and Investors visa

-Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)

-Tier1 (Investor)

How to apply for a UK visa with UKEC

When we are working on your case, our service will typically involve:

• taking detailed instructions from you;
• considering your circumstances in detail and advising you on the most appropriate way forward;
• giving you advice about the specific legal requirements that will need to be met and whether your case is likely to meet the criteria;
• initial and subsequent requests for information and evidence from you and analysing this;
• advising you on any aspects of the case that may need to be strengthened;
• preparing the case and arranging for the relevant documents and forms to be filed;
• notifying you of the outcome of the case and any further steps you need to take;
• if relevant, assisting you in preparation of the interview.

The disbursements related to the matter are payable to third parties by yourself, such as visa fees, the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS), document translation etc.

How long will a visa application take?
During the case-preparation stage, we will always reply to you within 48 hours during the working week and we will proactively keep you up to date on the progress of your case.

Once the case is filed with the Home Office, the processing time falls under their rules. The Home Office is now able to process many immigration applications very quickly – sometimes on the same day if you pay for one of their enhanced services. If you choose to use their standard service, it can take much longer.

If you’d like to make an enquiry about a separate visa application, please contact our visa team via:

Address: 2nd Floor, St. James Buildings 89 Oxford Street Manchester M1 6FQ

Phone number: +44 (0) 161 503 4885 /+44 (0) 161 503 4886

Email address: