Hi UKEC current and potential student ambassadors,
Are you interested in working with a global company based in the UK? Are you interested in earning valuable work experience as well as endorsement for your career while studying in the UK?
UKEC has been creating internship opportunities for international students in the UK by making them our student ambassadors. now, we would like to take this opportunity to a whole new level.
Student Ambassador new & improved Internship Scheme
Make the most out of your time in the UK. Develop your talents and boost your career prospects. Use your experiences of studying in the UK to help promote UKEC services to people in your network.
What’s in it for you?
• Four Education Recruitment training sessions delivered at the UKEC Head Office in Manchester (travel and meal expenses covered)
• An internship certificate from UKEC to enhance your CV and give you something to talk about in your future job interviews
• Earn extra cash in your free time (£30-£50 per student that you refer) • Gain confidence and experience by organising student events
• Secure a part-time job during your studies or a full-time job offer before you graduate; land the opportunity to work in the UK or Malaysia What does a Student Ambassador do?
• Assist us to coordinate, facilitate and support activities and events (workshops, meetups, social events, etc.)
• Share your experience with prospective students and promote UK higher education • Gather information about prospective student activities to promote our services
• Develop and build positive relationships with international student bodies/societies
• Raise aspirations and awareness about studying in the UK and our services
How to Apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com today. Applications are open to all current students. Once we have processed your CV, we will get in touch to invite you to our Student Ambassador briefing for further info.